Our Prices vs the competition
So your’e surfing the net trying to get the best price for heating your home! Maybe you’ve got 2 or 3 prices already and need to make the right decision ASAP.
We recognise that we have many competitors with a wide range of differing products and one company saying one thing and another something else and each one telling you that their product is the best! Correct? So by now your completely baffled.
Here is the quandary you are in!
- Low price – low quality?
- High price – over priced
- Cheap to buy – expensive to use
- Cheap price – short warranty
All a complete minefield!
So do you just plum for the one with the lowest prices and the best looking web site?
As you will have seen we have many different radiators and to just expect you to select something from a price list or shopping cart yourself would be un-professional of us.
Rather than give you list of prices (which we are happy to e-mail if you request them) we would prefer to politely ask you for your room sizes and application, and we can then assist you in choosing the best solution in terms of radiator output, controllability, budget and physical size.
Our prices start as low as £95 and go up to £445 depending on model and output, and that can determine what is right for you also.
We suggest you look at a number of factors as detailed below to determine your position and this should help you to decide what radiators are right for you.
- Your budget – clearly that will have an impact on what radiators you can choose from
- How long you plan to stay in the property – this will make a difference on running costs
- Is this for a rental property – if you pay the bills but build it into the rental charge then you want the lowest running cost, whereas if the tenant pays the bill does it make any difference to you what quality/price the radiators are.
- Do you have a modern or older style of home – as this can also determine the radiator appearance
- Location and size of radiators in each room – if you have limited wall space that can also make you choose different radiators to fit into certain spaces
- Thermostat control & timer programming – the more control you have over each room/area/zone the lower the running costs, so flexibility can be really important as some radiators have very limited control functions
- How easy are they to fit
- If you are replacing old storage or panel heaters whats involved with removing the old units
- What are the internal components of the radiator- ceramic, oil, gel, open element, storage bricks – this can have a huge impact on running costs and radiator life
- Length of warranty and replacement policy
- Delivery time
These are just some of the factors to be considered so we suggest you use the list above and measure each type against whats important to you.
Please complete our simple enquiry form by clicking below and we will contact you at a convenient time to suit to discuss your needs, options budget and timescale.